- Selection of Breeding Stallions and Mares
- Reproductive Evaluations
- Genetic Testing
- Stallion Breeding Methods
- Live Cover
- AI – Shipped
- Frozen Semen
- Embryo Transfer
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
Dr. Martinez received his Ph.D. in equine nutrition and reproductive physiology from Texas A&M. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Equine Sciences at Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX, where he teaches a variety of equine courses, and also provides equine reproduction consultation services for clients and veterinarians. Dr. Martinez has been an Educational Market Place Clinician for AQHA’s QSP Program, teaching clinics for our international affiliates, including Uruguay, Slovenia, Denmark, Costa Rica, Alberta, and Mexico.
CQHA is pleased to offer Canadian AQHA members these FREE educational opportunities delivered by experts in their respective fields.
Additionally, those who sign up for this seminar can also enroll in any or all of the following seminars:
- Equine Genetic Diseases: Dr. Carrie Hammer, DVM, Ph.D., North Dakota State University
- Farrier Science: Travis Burns, MSc, CJF, TE, EE, FWCF
- Conformation, Western Horsemanship and Trail: Karen Graham AQHA Judge / Pro Horsewoman
- Equine Welfare and Behavior: Eugene Spagnola, AQHA Judge/ Pro Horseman
- The Business of Horses in Canada: Tara Gamble, AQHA Pro Horsewoman
These seminars are FREE to all AQHA members, simply sign up through the Eventbrite event registration application, and wait to receive your confirmation of enrollment from AQHA.